Due diligence in decision making
Redleaf routinely completes Review of Environmental Factors reports and Environmental Scoping Reports for small and large road works project, developments, and infrastructure projects throughout eastern Australia. These investigations address the key environmental issues and risks at the site including a desktop review of the values, and often a field inspection to ground truth any values on site.
- Undertaken by a suitably qualified person to assess the impact of works on the area and the surrounding environment (values identified).
- Undertaken as part of the planning and design stage prior to any physical works commencing.
- Will identify any approvals required for works (Clearing Permits, WWBW, Riverine protection permits)
- Will identify any additional assessments that may be required (Protected Flora, Contamination)
Our reports will typically include:
- Scope, study area, and methods
- Desktop observations
- Assess environmental risks
- Significant Impact assessment for MSES and MNES under state and federal legislation
- Approvals and compliance requirements / recommendations
- Environmental management recommendations (construction)
- Photos, maps and GPS co-ordinates of key features including CEVNT plants / TECs, habitat trees etc.
We are experts in the following areas